Annia Alonso -Her Active Participation in Events and other Activities
- 2016: Ilustration of the book cover : “Ojo de agua” author Christian Negrin Medina, International Book Fair, Cienfuegos, Cuba
- 2015: Participated on teh 12th Edition of Habana’s Biennial with the instalation : “La Pelicula de Wayacon”. La Cabaña. La Habana Cuba.
- 2012: Annia Teaches a workshop on the technique of engraving for children with outstanding skills. Congress of Education and Talent on inclusive contexts. Cancun, Quintana Roo. Mexico.
- 2010: Annia participates on the workshop “La Huella Efimera”, new ways to engrave with non toxic materials, and taught by Imna Arroyo, tenured professor of Arts at Eastem Connecticut State University. USA. Experimental workshop on graphics
- 2009: Annia assists the South African artist Sue Williamson (honoured guest at Habana’s Biennial) on the community work and personal exhibition at the Wilfredo Lam Gallery, Cuba.
- 2009: Performance “Neo-hurricanes”. Marti park, City Hall
- 2009: Permanent exhibition for the project of the setting for a maternal hospital in Jaimanitas. Habana’s Biennial. Cuba
- 2009: Participating in the works of a sociocultural project Barriarte. SAn Miguel del Padron, La Habana. Cuba.
- 2009: International Event “Visuarte”. “Ok, I am from calle 4ta. Doc 1” Installation: Photography and Video. A summary of work on the environment in a community on the outskirts of Havana to energize the transformation of a space contaminated by garbage to a sociocultural space. International Event of Visual Arts. Cienfuegos, Cuba.
- 2008: Annia participates in teh Curator’s workshop lectured by Lesbia Ven Dumois. La Habana, Cuba.
- 2007: Collective mural created by artists from Cuba and Ecuador. 1rst cultural gathering between these two countries. Collection of the Cuban Cultural Property Fund of the Cienfuegos Province.
- 2005: The Cuban Education channel gives Annia’ s work “Muchachas con perros #8” to the Argentinean filmaker Tristan Bauer, he was the receiver of an award at the XXXVII International Festival of New Latinamerican Cinema, Hotel Nacional.
- 2004: Contempranean Art Auction, Art Exhibition Hall, University of Oviedo. Series: “Pequeño archivo para el recuerdo”. Spain
- 2004: The Cuban Education channel gives Annia’ s work “Encuentros al Desnudo no.XVII” to the Cuban filmaker Belkis Vega, whose work received an award on the XXVI International Latinamerican Film Festival of La Habana. Hotel Nacional, La Habana, Cuba.
- 1993: Ibero-American Art Education Meeting. Conventions Building. C. Habana. Video Art Show: It happened for a Sunday. Theme: Proposal for integration of the arts through an activity for children.
or visit her facebook site at “Annia Alonso Art Studio”